This statement applies to Freelance-Zone.com products, services and websites on a worldwide basis.
- Freelance-Zone.com may collect personal information when you register for a service or voluntarily provide information, e-mail addresses or phone numbers. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Freelance-Zone.com services or third parties to provide a better user experience. That combination may include customized services.
- Freelance-Zone.com servers automatically record information when you visit our website. This information can and does include IP addresses, regional information and other details.
- We may use personal information to provide services at your request including customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis.
- We have to say this for legal reasons but have no plans at this time to share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Freelance-Zone.com. But it may happen someday if it’s good for the site and the user.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Freelance-Zone.com processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
You have choices…
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible. You can find more information about your choices in the privacy notices or FAQs for specific services.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.